We wish to inform our valued customers that, in compliance with the ongoing Government’s Movement Control Order (Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan), we will temporarily close our branch offices and our Customer Services Counters in Head Office until 14th April 2020.
However, during the said period, our Head Office will remain open from 9 am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
We have set up a team that is based in our Head Office in Kuala Lumpur to ensure essential services such as the processing and handling of claims, issuance of guarantee letters for admission to hospital for medical treatment and the annual renewal of insurance policies can be attended to during the Movement Control Order Period.
Should you require any assistance, please contact our Customer Assist as follows:
- Customer Assist: 012-9353175 / 016-2042641
- Email (for Claims Services): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (for Underwriting Services): email@example.com
- Email (for General Inquiry): firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact the following personnel nearest to you for assistance to renew your insurance policies:
- KL Office: Jessica Thong (email@example.com / 019-2770461)
- KK Office: Benedict Majin (firstname.lastname@example.org / 019-8811835)
- Johor Bahru Office: Joseph Lee (email@example.com / 012-7099370)
- Melaka Office: Terence Kan (firstname.lastname@example.org / 019-6551890)
- Butterworth Office: Tan Wee Giee (email@example.com / 012-3958689)
- Kuching Office: Liew Yung (firstname.lastname@example.org / 013-8168569)
- Sandakan Office: Rukaya Takka (email@example.com / 010-9313797)
We hope that the availability of these services will minimise the disruption during the “Movement Control Order Period” and will enable us to continue providing the essential service to the best of our ability.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to resuming our full service to serve you soon.
Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding